Check out what we have to offer Parents, Educators and our Partners.
It Takes a Village:
Exposing students to career opportunities is a collaborative effort! Students, educators, parents and the communities they live in all play a vital role in motivating and inspiring the next generation of skilled and educated workers.
What Can I Do to Support Career Exploration?
1. Talk to students about what jobs interest them.
2. Volunteer to help with a Career Fair at local school.
3. Help teachers by speaking to classes about your business.
4. Open your business to job shadowing experiences and internships.
5. Support the development of new MicroCareerBursts.